CORD provides both comprehensive and targeted services that support system-building efforts to create sustainable partnerships that foster career pathways development. Available services include but are not limited to:
- Career Pathways Design – assessment of existing infrastructure to establish career pathways within a region; stakeholder consensus building on desired outcomes for career pathways programs.
- Industry Forums – sector-based facilitated dialog sessions with CEOs and senior executives to identify industry and workforce challenges, occupational shortages, credential requirements, and skill gaps; development of industry sector assessment reports to define and prioritize a Career Pathways framework for meeting future labor force needs.
- Customized Curriculum Design – curriculum frameworks, detailed lesson plans, or complete instructional materials customized for your program and delivered for traditional or online publishing; integrated curriculum development process used to ensure content reflects academic, industry, and employability competencies and meets employer needs.
- Career Ladders/Pathways Map Development – creation of visual resources to illustrate stackable credentials within a pathway and how educational programs and credential attainment align with employment opportunities; used as tools to inform and educate youth and adults exploring Career Pathways program options.
- Professional Development – workshops for career pathways leaders and practitioners; facilitator-led online courses for industry professionals entering the teaching field; faculty workshops to support contextualized instruction.
Our overarching goal when working with local partners is to assess needs, identify gaps and opportunities, and design a realistic plan to implement and scale career pathways programs within a region. Contact us to learn more about how we can assist your community.